Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bathroom is finito!

ENORMOUS gap between blog-posts (spent crying over spilt tiles)

After mucho drama from bad tiling (like seriously - who gets two shit tilers in a row??) my bathroom is finished. I LOVE my princess light fitting, and my bathtub. Ill have to make sure i have a bath in it soon :) 

The next drama was the vanity. Made to fit, it arrived and shock horror: didn't fit. It current lives in the laundry, where it really needs to be sold or thrown out. It looks beautiful - but will only work in a 'new' bathroom with perfectly flat walls. 

The mirror is very high - that was a bit of an error. I measured it to fit between the lights, forgetting there was a thermostat for the floor heating only 10 cm below - and so the mirror hangs quite high. Bathroom for tall people. 



Diamante light fitting.

V special custom made arm for the shower curtain. 

My very special non-custom but absolutely loved vanity. 


TUB TIME :) 

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete